|Titrator set up|
The word "titration" comes from the Latin word titulus, meaning inscription or title. The French word titre, also from this origin, means rank.
- Titration is an established analytical technique
- It is fast
- It is a very accurate and precise technique
- A high degree of automation can be implemented
- Titration offers a good price/performance ratio compared to more sophisticated techniques
- It can be used by low-skilled and low-trained operators
- No need for highly specialised chemical knowledge
More complex applications require more steps, for example dispensing of an additional reagent for back titration, dilution of the sample, adjustment of the initial pH value, etc. These steps and the corresponding parameters are defined in the titration methods used by the titrator.
P&R Labpak offer a full range of titration equipment and associated consumables and chemicals such as Hydranal® reagents.
For more information visit:-